Welcome to KS Corporation!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of KS Corporation/Kieran Saul’s Website, located at https://www.kieransaul.co.uk. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Kieran Saul if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and ” Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and us. All terms applicable to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Kieran Saul and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kieran Saul. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Kieran Saul for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from KS Corporation
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from KS Corporation
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from KS Corporation
- Redistribute content from KS Corporation
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. KS Corporation does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Kieran Saul, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Kieran Saul shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered because of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Kieran Saul reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You now grant KS Corporation a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce and modify any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.